Cloud Software Senior Principal Engineer
Primary Location: Beer Sheba, Israel
Cloud Software Senior Principal Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as Software Senior Principal Engineer on our Dell Technologies Cloud team in Beer Sheva to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Senior Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, testing and operating microservices in a Kubernetes SaaS environment. You will work with developers from all around the world on building the next generation cloud for Dell Technologies.
- Be a technical leader on an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for preparing design documentation, analyze business needs and create software solutions
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to Dell Cloud’s systems standards, policies and procedures, and navigate between these responsibilities
- Collaborate closely and proactively with business users and product management and stakeholders to define current and future application requirements
- Mentor other Dell Cloud engineers, including design collaboration and code reviews and drive organization-wide initiatives across agile development teams
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent), with 12+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree, OR 8+ years with a Master’s degree, must include 2+ years in a lead technical role
- Expertise in highly scalable, high throughput Microservices architecture and developing Java microservices for cloud
- Experience with Cloud platforms, Public Cloud Providers and Kubernetes ecosystem stack
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with willingness to explore and learn new technologies that are unfamiliar
- Team player who is eager to help others succeed
- Good knowledge of Build and Release, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles
- Experience working in enterprise
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
CloudBUJob ID: R089938