Advisor Sales Strategy & Planning - GC ChannelBeijing, China, Xiamen, China 10/11/2018
- Play a key role Gr. China Channel operational / financial planning and analysis (i.e annual operational plan, quarterly financial outlook), recommending strategic initiatives and provide business support to related channel sales / cross-function leaders.
- Good understanding of DellEMC’s different channel route to market models: distribution, VAR (partner fulfillment)
- Be able to understand key metrics of the business and will be able to translate those into decision support analysis and meaningful business reports (ad-hoc in many cases).
- Responsible in designing/enhancing the Business Management framework, dashboards/metrics automation and working across regional standardization.
- Strong partnership with finance controller on the Gr. China Channel weekly outlook; conduct subteams’ bottoms up outlook submission process; assess and highlight the outlook risk in a regular basis.
- Drive the channel partner Deal Registration (DR) performance by KPI setting /status tracking/deep dive the root causes behind numbers
- Drive the pipeline sufficiency and accuracy (deals in the pipeline) which require effective liaison with sales team.
- Strong partnership with sales team on developing actions / initiative plans to drive business health and growth.
- Drive Headcount Planning and Partner quota assignment.
- Manage & standardize Channel Territory Mappings, Partner Attributes, profiles, etc.
- Synchronize numbers between difference data sources
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr Advisor Sales Strategy & Planning on our sales Ops team in xiamen
Quite simply, the greater we grow sales of Dell’s ground-breaking products and services, the further and faster we can help drive human progress. That’s where Sales Planning & Strategy comes in. Pushing forward key sales strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long-term sales growth plans, this expert team enables us to deliver innovative tech to more customers than ever before. It’s a far-reaching and varied field that includes developing and managing sales measurement models, analyzing our strategic priorities and identifying new areas of opportunity. From evaluating sales incentive plans to diagnosing sales force training needs, it’s about improving both the quality and quantity of sales activities.
Identifies and evaluates sales growth strategies Develops new analytical tools and processes Recommends and implements sales force performance strategies and tracking models on the basis of analytical findings Serves as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements Responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities
Identifies issues/process improvements for workgroup to improve customer experience or productivity Assists with development of solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives Uses sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs. May analyze or recommend strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods in order to maintain and improve the company’s competitive advantage in the market Utilizes operational support to maximize sales force productivity May evaluate and recommend changes in sales incentive plans in line with analyses
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to shape future approaches to selling world-class innovation on the global stage, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
- BA/BS required (IT, Computer Science, Business Studies, Marketing, Finance or a related professional qualification); 5+ years of experience in Finance or Business Analysis related job scope preferably in a globalized company
- Strong oral and written skills, as well as strong documentation, data management, and analysis skills
- Ability to engage and partner with business stakeholders to help them deliver business performance
- Advanced Microsoft office skills using Excel and PowerPoint are a must. Experience manipulating complex and large data sets using SQL Server, Tableau or any BI Tools will be adding value.
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and with management teams.
- Other attributes successful for the role include being results driven, proactive, customer focused and thrive in fast paced business environment.
Related Job Opportunities
- manufacturing test technician Amoy, China
- Manufacturing Technician Amoy, China
- Account Mgr 2, Inside Sales Amoy, China
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.