Corporate Communications Manager
Primary Location: Beijing, China
Dell Technologies has a huge amount to say – on technology, on innovation, on business, on human progress and our Corporate Communications team makes sure those messages are heard. They are responsible for developing and driving global and regional communication strategies and delivering marketing services. Their expertise shapes the way Dell Technologies is seen – enhancing our reputation, brand and valuation on the global stage. Crucially, they enable us to build productive, positive and transformative relationships with colleagues, customers and the media.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Corporate Communications Manager on our Corporate Communications team in Beijing.
What you’ll achieve
As a Corporate Employee & Go-to-market Communications Lead for Greater China, you will be responsible for employee communications and Go-to-market communications. You will support and work with Executive communications team very closely to amplify company brand and make sure effective and efficient company message cascades.
- Lead Greater China team member internal communications, effectively cascading down corporate strategy and messages to internal employees to increase overall team member engagement.
- Lead Greater China Go-to-market communications, ensuring it aligns team member understanding, acceptance, and performance with global and regional priorities to mobilize/support sales team
- Support Greater China executive communications with close partnership with cross functional teams to best deliver corporate messages through executive communications channels
- Support corporate communications in message crafting and delivery, platform and channel development, and other tasks as assigned
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience of media/PR and employee engagement – understands the obligations facing a MNC company and the impact on our reputation
- Strong content development skills, in both Chinese and English
- Good knowledge of IT industry's landscape in China
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills are required
- Bachelor degree holder in journalism/ public relations / communications or related discipline
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31/05/2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R081843