Marketing Business Intelligence Consultant
Primary Location: Beijing, China
Marketing/Business Intelligence Consultant
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Marketing Manager on our Field Marketing team in Beijing.
What you’ll achieve
Dell is seeking experienced analytics professional to assist in implementation of the Integrated Demand Model (IDM) for China geography which will be used to drive key business planning decisions for the Consumer and Small Business. In this position, one be able to must ingest multiple leading indicator variables to generate a business forecast that will accurately predict multiple targets for the business, including financial goal attainment. This winning candidate will join a collaborative team that works cross functionally to deliver model updates and outputs on a quarterly basis. She/he will be developing/ maintaining statistical models, verifying the accuracy of them. The candidate will also assist in be producing ad-hoc analysis as requested by the business.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans which meet business targets and enhance brand preference; Ensure compliance with global brand strategy.
- Identifying China' market trends and growth opportunities & risks, Propose specific messaging strategy/media strategy of each product to support sales and to serve the Brand.
- Product and deliver key communication materials. Work with cross function teams and channel marketing team on consistent and effective messaging of external materials, Identify, plan, and execute the implementation of a comprehensive marketing program calendar with centralized tracking. Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
- Optimize brand and business investment to deliver better P&L performance, effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within limited resource and budget.
- Manage media, outside agencies and vendors on an as needed basis.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) Minimum 7 years+ related experience with a proven track record developing and driving marketing campaign initiatives for a lifestyle product;
- Resourceful, good at leveraging resource to meet business objective with minimum cost;
- Demonstrate leadership, Team player and builder;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, compelling value propositions;
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes; Excellent Chinese and English language.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31/07/2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.