Field Marketing Manager
Primary Location: Beijing, China
Field Marketing Manager
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a Field Marketing Manager on our Field Marketing team in Dalian or Xiamen to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you will achieve
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will work directly with the core sales teams and resources in CoC (Center of Competence), Sales Operations, Marketing and Finance to ensure that we are delivering server solutions with the optimal technology for our customers. The team is Solution-focused and has extensive knowledge of all server product and solution areas and how they map to customer business drivers. Their focus is to help account teams increase profitable sales of Dell ISG products and solutions by leading server-related sales activities within the segment. They work closely with PLM and Marketing resources to coordinate server training activities, programs & campaigns. The Server Field Marketing Managers are Marketing, Technical & Sales Resources tasked with delivering profitable server share growth through the enablement of marketing & sales teams. They do so through:
- Deep collaboration with cross-functional teams like Segment Marketing, Sales Operations, Finance, Product Group & Global Operations
- Building intermediate and long-term planning frameworks including go-to-market motions, influencing product design, and planning product sales cycles; Coordination, dissemination & implementation of training activities
- Design and implementation of programmatic sales activities serving our online and offline routes to market
- Creation and execution of coordinated server-based sales plays and programs, including networking and storage solutions attached to server sales; Collaboration with marcom and merchandising teams in designing end user promotions, develop on-line content and bundle promotions for demand generation
- Deriving and disseminating relevant insights from market dynamics, data analytics and business intelligence'; Providing inside sales teams with technical expertise around the entire server and solutions portfolio of products & services
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here is what we are looking for this role:
- 6+ years of relevant business experience in the IT industry (Sales, Sales Operations or Product Engineering – sales experience strongly preferred)
- Strong analytics/insights capabilities; Deep understanding of the Dell sales structure and culture
- Proven ability to operate successfully in fast-paced environments & ever-changing priorities
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal) and Mandarin. Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31 May 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R093985