Localization Project and Program Manager
- Beijing, China
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Localization Project and Program Manager
The Dell Global Translation Team is responsible for providing internationalization, localization and translation services to teams across Dell. Our Vision is to combine human and artificial intelligence to delight customers and help them value, buy, and use Dell Technologies products, solutions, and services to design and achieve their digital transformation.
Join us as a [Localization Project and Program Manager] on our [Global Translation Team] in [Beijing] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Localization Project and Program Manager, you will be responsible for executing localization projects and managing localization program. You will work with internal business teams (ex. software product, marketing, sales, services team) and external Language Services Providers on providing localized materials to support our customer gaining satisfied experience on our products and services.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional stakeholders across the globe to develop and manage localization releases. Manage the delivery of localization assets like User Interface resource files, Online Help, Technical Documents and Go-to-Market contents.
- Collaborate with the Quality Management team and with the localization suppliers to ensure timely delivery of Localization and translation projects for assigned stakeholders.
- Manage simultaneous project forecasting, project status reporting, regular meeting on projects and programs issues, risks, and solutions.
- Collaborate with global team and contribute toward initiatives and optimize program workflow.
- Automate and optimize workflow to gain Lean and Agile in process.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder management and project management.
- Ability to work productively with remote teams in different time zones.
- Experience with localization of Content Management System and Computer-Assisted Translation tools, like Tridion, Adobe AEM, TMS, Passolo.
- Experience in tools like Microsoft Office (Excel, Teams, SharePoint), Confluence, Jira.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Ability and interests to learn new methodology (ex. Lean and Agile) and tools (ex. MS SharePoint workflow, JIRA workflow) and apply it to simplify and automate workflow for project management.
- Bachelors / Masters (or equivalent), overall experience – 3+ years.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 15 June 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job Family: Program-Management Professional-Services Business-Support Job ID: R097408
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Beijing Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.