Sales Engineer Analyst
Primary Location: Beijing, China
Sales Engineer Analyst
--- Configuration Quotation Center
Provide technical and consultative support to Field Sales, and Presales on specific solutions for the full range of Dell EMC products and services (售前报价支持). The SE Analyst is expected to receive, organize and fulfill requests as well as support the field SE's and Account Managers throughout the sales cycle. In this role, Sales Engineer Analyst will need strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, aptitude for understanding objectives and the ability to ask good questions to provide comprehensive support to the field.
Join us as an Sales Engineer Analyst on our Storage Platform Solution team in Beijing to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The role is responsible for delivering all services to the field within defined SLAs and Quality measurements. Development of a wide range of technical hardware/software quotations and configurations, including full product specifications and pricing.
- Interpret customer request and upload data from a customer's systems (server, file service, database application, or catalog) to analytical tools to create customized analysis of potential solutions for Sales Engineers to present to the customer
- Knowledgeable of services, solutions, and products to the Presales Field Inquiry topics include the features, functions, compliance, usage, configuration, and support of products, solutions, services and tools and utilities.
- Perform technical configuration requests using configuration tools, address/resolve configuration issues.
- Create before and after technical drawings of customer environments, requiring specific product knowledge
- Responsible for RPQ Case Management and managing the relationship with Engineering.
- 3 years or above working experience in an IT company with IT associated Bachelor degree.
- Familiar with storage hardware and software. Good sense of new technology development trend.
- Good self-learning ability, self-development without inspection.
- Good communication skill, customer focus, result driven.
- Good at English reading and writing. Speaking is an optional.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and staff to build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing Date: 30/06/2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R100765