Senior Manager, Direct SalesBeijing, China 01/11/2019
Sales Manager, Direct Sales
- Establish sales through management of specific industry or product segment sales teams Attains team revenue and margin targets
- Ensures brand values are maintained Provides direction, development and inspiration to team members
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce Drive sales strategies and sales promotion campaigns Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities Responsible for organizing cross functional teams' engagement with accounts
- Directly manages field based individual contributors and may manage subordinate leaders Sets focus for outside team and helps sets focus of vertical, business, channel, and/or segment
- Drives focus with cross-business functions Drives business process improvement efforts
- Understands complexities of the environment and works within Dell to solve complex business issues
- Collaborates with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickly
- 10+ yeas sales experience, with at least 3 years management experience
- Positive working attitude
- Good sales sense
- Technical leadership, team management
- Rich storage expertise
- Customer facing experiences
- Ability to influence others
- Communication and coordination skill
- Good presentation
- Quick and proactive self-learning
- Stress handling ability
- Job stability
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R86507
Related Job Opportunities
- Business Development Manager - Channel Renewal Sales Beijing, China
- Analyst, Sales Operations Beijing, China
- Account Executive, ,Direct Sales Beijing, China
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.