Senior Systems EngineerApply Now Job ID R13825 Date posted 10/16/2017
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- As a technical owner, to package and propose solutions based on EMC/partner portfolios to meet customers’ business requirements, and help customers achieve digital and IT transformation.
- Need to leverage traditional, emerging and cloud-native IT knowledge base to analyze, design and develop competitive solution to promote EMC value proposition.
- Together with sales representatives, create innovative business model and technical roadmap to enlarge EMC market share and protect margin in focused accounts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and guide customer’s business/IT need
- Lead internal and external resources to build up suitable solutions
- Propose EMC solutions to customers and make competitive edge analysis
- Develop account planning together with sales rep
- Develop marketing strategy to well position EMC in accounts
- lead technical part in bidding cycle
- Coordinate internal technical supporting teams for order processing
- Positive working attitude
- Good sales sense
- Technical leadership
- Rich storage expertise
- Customer facing experiences
- Ability to influence others
- Communication and coordination skill
- Good presentation
- Quick and proactive self-learning
- Stress handling ability
- Job stability
Job ID: R13825