Software Principal EngineerBeijing, China 08/16/2018
- Develop and maintain Board Support Package
- Develop and maintain various device drivers
- Design, Develop, test and maintain software for ThinOS
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years
- Excellent system-level debugging skills and conclude with solution
- Experienced in the development and integration of complicated hardware and software systems
- Experienced Shell scripting, C program
- Good working knowledge of source code version control system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Good understanding on kernel, I/O stack and device drivers
- Familiar with system crash/performance analysis.
- In-depth understanding of hardware/software interactions and system management
- Proficient experience on device driver development on Linux/FreeBSD
- Experience in Wireless / ACPI / Audio / Network / USB stack is big plus.
Related Job Opportunities
- ThinOS Software Senior Engineer Beijing, China
- Sr Analyst, Internal Audit Beijing, China
- Dell Finance Development Program Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.