We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through your work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Inside Sales Account Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
Get Tips From Our Professionals
Life at Dell
Discover life at Dell from our employees who are leading the way toward innovation and digital transformation.
Come be a part of the talented, dedicated and motivated teams in the Dell family by applying today.
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Inside Sales Representative - Commercial
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within Commercial organization, we are looking for a Inside Sales Reresentative to work as part of a team based in Zellik.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As well as building business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will be working with other Dell functions including Sales Operations, Customer Care, Brand, Finance and Logistics to deliver a positive customer experience
- Achieve targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling our technology solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create positive results for Dell, our distributors and our customers
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders
- Work closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers and distributors
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- At least two years experience in ICT selling to end-user customers or distributors
- Demonstrable account and channel management experience
- Ability to act as a sales consultant to support customer and distributor needs
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- The time management skills to meet multiple demands in a complex and changing environment
- Experience in a cross-functional team or multi-cultural environment
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.