VMware Outside Sales Specialist
- Asse-Zellik, Belgium
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Outside Sales - Channel Sales employee?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
VMware Outside Sales Specialist
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell EMC is the place to be.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As a VMware Software outside Sales Specialist, you are responsible for managing accounts in a given BU, focusing on developing and retaining customers, as well as Acquisition of new customers or adding software business to their existing Dell business.
- Attain sales target on revenue for VMware
- Educate, Train our Core sales team to pitch VMware value added proposal
- Regularly engaged at customer facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong licensing skills
- Understand and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed VMware solution.
- Proactively solves customer business problems by providing expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create solutions
- Manages the relationship within group of accounts to ensure VMware opportunities and solutions are identified and closed
- Viewed as a trusted technical advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of Dell’s 3rd party Software solutions to help customers formulate strategy and direction.
- Utilizes strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- 8-10 years proven track record of face to face selling, preferred within the IT industry.
- Proven selling ability in previous job level.
- Fluent English + NL and/or FR
Preferred VMware VSP certifications
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to become an expert in some of the tech world’s most innovative offerings, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Belgium Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.