To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Advisor, Product Management
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
- RSA Fraud & Risk Intelligence suite delivers holistic omnichannel fraud detection and mitigation capabilities, so organizations can thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change and consumers ever-increasing demand for convenience while reducing fraud losses and operational costs
- RSA Adaptive Authentication is an advanced, omnichannel fraud detection hub that provides risk-based, multi-factor authentication for organizations seeking to protect their consumers from fraud across digital channels. Powered by the RSA Risk Engine, RSA Adaptive Authentication is designed to measure the risk associated with a user’s login and post-login activities by evaluating a variety of risk indicators. Using powerful machine learning and fine-grained policy controls, the RSA Adaptive Authentication anti-fraud hub only requires additional assurance, such as out-of-band authentication and transaction signing, for scenarios that are elevated risk and/or violate rules established by an organization. This methodology provides transparent authentication for the most of the users, ensuring a frictionless end user experience and high fraud detection rates.
As product owner you’ll be responsible for organizing, prioritizing and assessing work for our scrum team, gathering feature requests, scheduling releases and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to understand user needs (internal and external) and work with cross-functional teams to manage and prioritize product backlog and releases.
- Work closely with Product Management to create, define and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Groom and prioritize backlog, elaborate on user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- 3 years minimum of work experience as a Product Owner, or similar role in product management, working in agile development methodologies
- Deep knowledge of agile best practices
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills. Detail oriented
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R067021