Consultant, Product Management - Endpoint DetectionBangalore, India 08/16/2019
RSA NetWitness Endpoint is an advanced Endpoint Detection and Response solution – designed to provide deep visibility into Endpoint behaviors to reveal advanced threats – a key part of the detection triad that makes up the RSA NetWitness Platform. Engineered to monitor systems at the Kernel level and detect system and user behaviors, NWE can identify high-risk threats and expediates Incident Response investigation and response activities.
This role is responsible for the implementing the strategy, roadmap and overall market success of RSA NetWitness Endpoint. Specific responsibilities include working with engineering to enhance the product and evangelize internally and externally the solution. In addition, this Product Manager is responsible for engaging the overall RSA NetWitness Platform customer base in Asia to gather product feedback across the platform and evangelize new capabilities.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for new product features and functions in support of competitive product positioning and improvements to customer experience.
- Product Owner for NWE Development Scrum
- Collaborate with Engineering on feature designs, review and sign-off that built capabilities meet our customers’ needs.
- Collaborate with RSA Labs to develop out emerging analytic models and capabilities
- Evangelize RSA NetWitness Endpoint through RSA’s User Community, Social Media, Webinars and short videos.
- Meet with customers to evangelize product vision, understand needs and resolve customer concerns as needed.
- Engage with customers and POCs to father product feedback, answer questions and engage internal technical teams as needed to ensure customer success.
What We Can Offer You:
- The chance to see your work in action fighting today's most advanced cyber threats.
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate tough commutes and home obligations.
- Great place to work and have fun together building product with an amazing team of Product Managers, UX Designer and Engineers.
- Competitive compensation and generous health & family benefits.
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
What We Are Looking For:
- Technical experience working with advanced threat detection solutions; Must be able to collaborate effectively with threat detection engineers on new innovative detection methods
- Experience with Endpoint Threat Detection solutions (ie AV, EDR)
- 4+ years acting as a Product Manager with direct experience working with Agile development team
- Experience working as an Agile team’s Product Owner
- Technical Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentation) to support customers and sales
- Bachelor of Science in CS, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to include 2-3 trips to United States per year
- Flexible work hours to support evening calls with US PM & UX teams on East Coast (EST)
RSA Office in Bangalore, India
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: RSA Job ID: R030408
Related Job Opportunities
- Software Principal Engineer Bengaluru, India
- Software Principal Engineer (I8) Bengaluru, India
- Manager 2, Software Engineering Bengaluru, India