To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Lead Application Developer(Salesforce with 9+ years of experience)
Primary Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Our seasoned IT leadership team is dedicated to hiring and supporting top IT and engineering talent, creating an intellectually-stimulating and team-oriented environment, and driving VMware’s IT organization to be truly cutting edge.
The Lead Applications Developer – Salesforce.com (SFDC) will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, and customization and be involved in the implementation of Salesforce.com modules for VMware. The candidate should have exceptional technical skills in development and customization of salesforce.com and integration tools and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In this role the candidate will embrace and adhere to IT standards, processes and methodologies.
- Actively participate and collaborate with product owners and business teams to understand, analyze and document technical requirements for salesforce.com customization, enhancements/ features and integrations
- Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
- Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems.
- Improve deliverable quality by consistently following/improving devops practices
- Research salesforce.com new capabilities to improve business/operations efficiency with data backed point of view led and outcome oriented approach
- Align IT Sr. Management and other stakholders to the technical architecture.
- Product Development design and architecture mindset
- Technical background in OOPS, programming languages and web-based applications
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com platform, APEX programming, Lightening, salesforce configuration, salesforce security model
- Knowledge of LWC is an added plus
- Knowledge of data migration, integration tools, connected apps, methodologies APIs & Web Services
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
- Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
- Able to lead team through design, executionClear articulate capability, able to transfer business requirement into system functionality requests
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
- Logical/Perceptive, problem solving, detail oriented, solution oriented
- Geo Flexibility/Adaptability
- 9+ Years of hands on technical programming experience
- 9+ years of experience developing/ customizing/ implementing Salesforce.com
- 1+ years of experience in CPQ is a plus
- Completed more than one full life-cycle Salesforce.com implementations
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping (Agile)
- Must have experience preparing technical specifications, detailed design documents and developing test cases
- Solid understanding of CRM/PRM capabilities and functional areas
- Experienced in development methodologies and software delivery lifecycle
- Bachelors Degree in CS or Equivalent with 9+ years relevant technical experience, MS Degree preferred
Category : Engineering and Technology
Subcategory: Software Engineering
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-09-10
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2013435