Manager 2, Inside Sales (APOS Sales)Bangalore, India 02/11/2019
Job Title: Manager 2, Inside Sales Management
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
- The candidate is accountable for Dell warranty renewal business in assigned market, she/he is expected to develop business strategy, lead a sales team and deliver healthy CE and robust financial results for the market
- Manage people hiring, provide timely coaching and feedback, set clear expectation and manage team performance effectively, build a winning team and great place to work
- Meet customers and partners regularly to understand customer/partner requirements, market trend and competition landscape, share learnings in a timely manner with key stakeholders and develop/own business strategy/action plan to grow assigned market and meet customer/partner’s requirements
- Partner and collaborate with local Services Sales team, communicate effectively with segment sales to achieve win win solution for Dell
- Lead financial planning and forecast of warranty renewal business, continuously identify areas to grow the business, build abundant funnel and provide regular/timely outlook/forecast to key stakeholders
- Take lead or contribute to regional/global initiatives/projects as needed
- Leverage CRM tool to manage pipeline effectively, work with ops team and key stakeholders to continuously improve process/tools to support best customer experience and robust business growth
- University level degree or higher in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of sales leadership experiences, preferred in IT industry
- Sales leadership experience in services preferred
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English, good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Ability to work in cross-functional team. Past work experience in multi-cultural environments will be a plus.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, rapidly prioritize and update changes quickly. And strong attention to details, as well as strong planning and priority-setting abilities.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Inside-Sales Job ID: R91282
Related Job Opportunities
- Representative 2, Inside Sales Bengaluru, India
- Advisory Systems Engineer l (India-Sales) Bengaluru, India
- Senior Systems Engineer- (India-Sales) l UDS Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.