NA CSB Business Process Engineer, Sr Analyst
Primary Location: Gurgaon, India
Bangalore, India; Hyderabad, India; Remote - India (All Other); Remote - India (Karnataka)
Business Process Engineer, Sr Analyst
The Business Process Engineer is a problem-solver with a strong influential leadership capacity to affect change. This individual will provide “hands-on” process support at various sites and be responsible for promoting best practices supporting improvement projects throughout the company. In order to be successful, this person needs to be a self-directed individual contributor who can communicate well across functional areas
The Business Process Engineer, Senior Analyst role will be aligned with the CSB improvement programs with a significant focus standardizing key processes to reduce waste and improve customer satisfaction. You will build positive relationships, ensuring an outstanding experience for both our customers and our sales teams. Scope will include alignment with key business processes to perform failure analysis, drive corrective and preventative actions, lead Lean-Sigma activities (DMAIC, DMADV projects, Kaizen events) and coach team members.
The Business Process Engineer role should have the proven ability to successfully define business process improvements, needs, and improvement value drivers in their area and across chevron areas through workshop facilitation, interviews, observation work and business modeling techniques.
Extensive experience in all aspects of business process analysis, including strategy, concept development, scope definition, problem discovery, process & value design, and “bridging” the business, technical teams to translate business needs into effective and aligned process, people and technology solutions.
What you’ll achieve
The successful Business Process Engineer lead will be able to effectively collaborate and share collective insight with Executive, Functional, Program, Project, Process Owners and team members, document project deliverables and communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization from the desk level to the leadership and possess a solid understanding of the business motivations to implement change, drive benefits realization and maturity gains.
- Document and improve processes impacting the NA CSB business
- Collaborate with our program and project managers
- Coordinate communications and share information with our sales force and cross-functional organizations
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in business process analysis in a large-scale environment, or business unit experience that includes working closely with cross-functional organizational end-to-end processes in the development and implementation of large-scale improvement efforts.
- Previous experience in business process re-engineering or business process improvement is required involving broad-based information systems and utilizing tools and techniques to effect business changes
- 3+ years of experience managing highly complex projects independently that cross multiple business units, divisions or states
- Experience in business process design and improvement initiatives including exposure and knowledge of process assessment (current state) and analysis to identify improvement opportunities and defining future state leveraging a variety of process methodology and modeling techniques and BPM tools (e.g. LEAN, Six Sigma, BPMS). Prefer Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- Master’s degree
- Experience in project management related to process improvement initiatives
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong skills and experience in issue resolution and managing to stringent timelines for project deliverables
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 24 May 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R093860