Senior Engineer-VPLEX, XtremIO, RecoverPoint, VMAX
Primary Location: Bangalore, India
Senior Engineer, Service Delivery
Join us as a Senior Engineer, Service Delivery on our India Deployment Services team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Maintain a stable and reliable Storage environment in Paris (France), London (UK), New-York (USA) and Asia Pacific. Responsible for planning and execution of the storage installation, Experience with Agile & ITIL frame work.
Have the opportunity to interact with teams located in regions spread across the globe.
- Co-ordination with multiple stakeholders / Third-party Vendors for break-fix.
- Must be able to lead the critical outage calls
- Create the Standard Operating Procedure and update the knowledge database documentation whenever required
- Participate in weekly/ monthly/ customer meetings and provide activities reports.
- Must be well versed in Storage reports generation EMC ViPR SRM, NetApp OCI, Grafana.
- Tuning parameters and fixing Storage performance issues
- Must be continuously Intune with Market standards and should be able to provide solutions with respect to move to cloud strategy.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong knowledge on Storage Technologies like Dell EMC VPLEX, XtremIO, RecoverPoint, VMAX, VNX, ECS, NetApp Cluster mode. Powermax, Unity, Scality
- Strong SAN networking knowledge in Brocade and CISCO MDS SAN Switches
- Expertise in building resilient, high-performance SAN , NAS, Object Storage Solution
- Expertise in Implementation and administration on NetApp Cluster mode filers and providing a solution for the same
- Strong API modeling, creation and delivery capability to provide the Storage As A Service model for consumption of the services directly by the client
- Flexibility to work in shifts for 24x7 supports
- Must be well versed with API delivery using REST to provide a platform for API consumption
- Knowledge around cloud infra/storage offerings.
- Knowledge on performance analysis and proposals.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 15 June 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R107195