To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Senior Principal Engineer- PAS, PCF & Scripting
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Dell Technologies Managed Services span infrastructure, engineered solutions, and end users. Engineered Solutions encompasses our expertise in cloud solutions comprised of different best-of-breed products from Dell Technologies businesses such as Virtustream, VMware, and Pivotal. These cloud platforms include Dell EMC Converged Infrastructure, Hybrid Cloud and Native Hybrid Cloud with VMware and Pivotal. Within the Infrastructure Managed Services at Dell EMC, we are looking for a Senior Principal Engineer, Service Delivery to join our team in Bangalore
Company Details: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Why Work for Us: Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Summary: Consults with external customers and implements new IT systems and/or replaces existing systems. Develops and offers integrated, end-to-end IT solutions in targeted industry segments that support the customer’s strategic, operational and financial goals and positions Dell for rapidly growing business
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree with 12+ years relevant experience
- Represent in the enterprise architectural discussion related to the programs with the Integration architecture and solutions.
- Deep knowledge on the Cloud Solutions and hybrid cloud environments, container technologies like Docker, kubernetes, PKS, PCF preferred
- Experience in implementing PaaS solutions such as: Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge of Gemfire Security, Disk Stores & SSL Communication management
- Experience implementing solutions for public and private cloud platforms such as Pivotal,AWS, vRealize and OpenStack.
- Experience building distributed / service oriented / microservice-style and cloud-based architectures
- Exposure to Concourse & Bosh features
- Understanding of Security of applications (API Security, HTTPS etc).
- Proven hands-on development and architecture experience in VMware/PCF/ NSX/ Networking/PKS
- Supports mission critical and business critical production database systems
- Provides expert-level support for PAS & Gemfire architecture
- Install, patch, upgrade and migrate PAS using Automations
- Experience with Gemfire Security, Disk Stores & SSL Communication management
- Proactive monitoring, tuning, periodic maintenance and capacity planning on Infra
- Backup and Recovery of Databases and Disaster Recovery testing
- Contributes to the quick resolution of database performance issues and root cause analysis and preventing recurring issues
- Works with global, cross-cultural teams in troubleshooting of critical issue
- Recent experience with design, implementation and operations of IaaS & PaaS solutions and/or Application modernization, migration and development on PaaS platforms
- Architecture design of Production, Staging/QA, and Development infrastructures running is 24/7 environments
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job ID: R072360