Senior Principal Software Engineer - ITBangalore, India 08/16/2019
Senior Principal Software Engineer - IT
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Principal Software Engineer on our RSA IT team in Bangalore, India.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Responsible for full systems development life-cycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions for RSA web applications
- Create, present and justify High Level Architecture (HLA)
- Ensure best practices, business requirements, and architectural objectives are met
- Lead junior team members in developing solutions to complex business problems
- Lead technical efforts in the initial project planning phases for business problems
- Lead research, discovery, planning, and implementation efforts to improve business processes
- Participate in and drive the Solution Architecture Review for projects and applications
- In depth knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack including C#, .NET 4.5+, MVC, WSDL, and SQL Server.
- Expertise is required in the standard web technologies such as XML, HTML, Rest APIs, Bootstrap, and Angular.
- Familiarity with SDLC and Agile development with TFS.
- Knowledge of the AWS platform and development practices is a plus.
- Application security knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of Postgres is a plus.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Engineering RSA Software-Engineer Job ID: R027132
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Engineer, Service Delivery Bengaluru, India
- Software Principal Engineer Bengaluru, India
- Software Engineer 2 - IT Bengaluru, India