Senior Technician, Technical Support
- Bangalore, India
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Product Services team member?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
· Responds to customers technical issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat, online, social media and phone.
· Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolution.
· Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service ca lls/contacts.
· Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
· Identifies researches and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
· Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products and technologies.
· Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
· Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
· May be involved in revenue generation activities with current Dell customers.
· Reviews and distributes pertinent cross-functional information.
· Escalates more complex customer technical issues to senior level support.
Strong leadership behavior and drive for results.
Excellent telephonic & Email communication skills.
Strong customer Resolving skills & ability to take the ownership and resolve issue
Well-developed problem solving skills
Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.Job Family: Product-Services Global-Services Services Job ID: R27097
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Bengaluru Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.