Software Engineer 1 - IT (I5)Bangalore, India 09/11/2019
- Job Title: Software Engineer 1 (aka Automation Specialist)– IT (I5), Bangalore
Dell IT Overview:
Dell Technology Service’s Business Services organization is scouting for a Software Engineer 1 who will be responsible for delivering automated process solutions in a dynamic, fast paced, scalable agile business environment. The team needs individuals with knowledge of automation technologies to guide and deliver on a highly visible and highly critical focus area. We are looking for candidates who have a background in RPA technologies with proven abilities to innovate and be creative.
About Business Unit:
Dell Technologies Business Services organization is a global business unit that provides shared operations support across various Consulting, Deployment & Support functions. DTS Business Services activities involve processing a large number of transactions, but also include process re-engineering and Robotics based optimization.
We are looking for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for building highly visible, highly available, and robust automation solutions. Ideal candidates will have experience in object-oriented programming. Candidates will be familiar with automation technologies and will have worked on bot development.
- The person in this role evaluates new requirements for automation and works with many operational teams to understand the feasibility of the projects
- Develop automation solutions using various technologies, including MS-Excel Macros with Automation Anywhere being the primary tool
- Develop Chat Bots based on the framework developed in-house
- Explore and use technologies to develop NLP Bots
- Explore and use technologies to develop Predictive Analytics models
- Undergraduate degree and 2 to 4 years’ experience in the relevant technologies
- Exposure to any one of the RPA technologies viz., Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism etc
- Must have exposure to NLP technologies
- Must have excellent communication skills. Provide regular deep-dive training in one or more of our tools to enable the business to understand the solution and its maintenance
- Must have a passion for automation
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high growth global environment. Must be able to prioritize tasks based on customer impact and set stakeholder expectations accordingly
- Exposure to Predictive Modeling would be a plus
- Experience working with global teams
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Individual Contributor I5
Job Family: Engineering Software-Engineer Job ID: R033438
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Engineer, Service Delivery Bengaluru, India
- Software Principal Engineer Bengaluru, India
- Software Engineer 2 - IT Bengaluru, India