To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Software Engineer 2
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
RSA offers business-driven security solutions that uniquely link business context with security incidents to help organizations manage digital risk and protect what matters most. RSAs award winning solutions are designed to effectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user identities and access; and, reduce business risk, fraud, and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
RSA has multiple Product Groups of which NetWitness is a flagship product in the SIEM domain. RSA is looking for a Software Engineer who has a passion for coding and developing next generation cloud applications to help accelerate NetWitness in its cloud transformation journey. This role requires design thinking to build applications for great user experience, large scale and high availability and is ideal for self-motivated professionals who can learn on the go, improvise and deliver enterprise class products in an agile manner.
- Work closely in a highly AGILE environment (wear multiple hats) with a team of software engineers on RSA NetWitness Software suite.
- Understand the full feature set/ implementation and architecture of the NetWitness Solution
- Review product evolution and map new features to ongoing releases.
- Analyze business goals and product requirements and contribute to application architecture design, development and delivery.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered applications to be hosted on AWS using serverless architecture and other cloud deployment models.
- Create / Review design and functional details for features, test cases and workflows
- Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
- Build highly matured CI/CD and Deployment pipeline complying to unit tests, integration tests, security and performance tests.
- Focus on Customer centric solutions, implement and deliver in short intervals.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across GEOs.
- Work independently and effectively within and across teams.
- 2 – 4 years of experience on programming language such as Java, JS, Spring, MVC.
- Expertise in UI technologies like JS, NodeJs, React, Angular, Emberjs, ExtJs etc.
- Understanding of commonly used AWS services and tools – Cognito, DynamoDB , ElasticSearch, AppSync, Lambda, API Gateway, AWS SDK, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy etc
- Strong experience working as a front end developer with ability to handle full stack.
- Exposure to building and deploying reporting applications on AWS
- Knowledge of microservices and building high performant, scalable applications
- Strong Debugging, problem solving and RCA skills
- Good understanding of business needs and PLC in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and security domain on-the-job.
- Lean Agile development experience and good knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD
- Software Development Experience in Security domain / products, a big PLUS
Education : Masters or Bachelor degree in Engineering (CS, ECE, IT)
Experience : 2 - 4 Years with preferably in enterprise product companies
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R067108