Software Principal Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore, India
Principal Software Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Principal Software Engineer on our Engineering Development team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Software Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for design and development of new products/ features.
- Duties include providing technical guidance to the team, participating in all activities necessary to take a feature/product from concept to production including, design, implementation, validation, and troubleshooting production issue.
- Developing technical specifications, participating in design/code reviews, creating test cases and do Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Highly motivated and adaptable technical leader with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in developing web UI using HTML5, CSS, JS framework like Angular 7/8/9, MVC framework.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Design (OOD) using Java programming language
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience practicing TDD methodologies, CI/CD framework
- Capable of working with no supervision.
Desired Skills (not mandatory):
- Domain experience on Enterprise Server/Store/Networking.
- Experience in performance tuning, resolving scalability related issues at server side
- Microservices Architecture with DevOps
BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA with minimum 9 years relevant experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R097973