To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Software Senior Cloud Engineer
Bengaluru, IndiaApply Now
Senior Software Engineer
Our Software Engineers build and deploy cloud native applications using AWS infrastructure. As part of the team, you will analyze our business goals, customers application interface, access patterns and come up with application architecture that is highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective cloud native services.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of new or re-engineered applications to be hosted on AWS using serverless architecture and other cloud native services to make the applications that are highly scalable, secure, reliable and fault tolerant.
- Prepare software specifications for complex products from architectural diagrams and documents
- Create and review design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed
- Design, build and implement Continuous Delivery using CloudFormation which should be scalable, reliable and easy to adopt in a complex enterprise level solutions.
- Build highly matured CI/Continuous Delivery and Deployment pipeline including unit tests, integration tests, security and performance tests.
- Build Infrastructure-as-code to provision infrastructure using AWS CloudFormation
- Essential Requirements:
- Expertise on a wide variety of open source technologies and public cloud infrastructure AWS
- Expertise on programming language such as Java, Java Script, Node JS Python and Go Lang.
- Expertise on building infrastructure stack on AWS using CloudFormation or CDK.
- Good understanding of commonly used AWS services and tools – VPC, IAM, S3, EC2, ASG, ALB, WAF, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, Cognito, Route 53, DynamoDB, Aurora / MySQL, SSM, KMS, Fargate, ECS, EBS, X-Ray, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, SNS, CodePipeline, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy etc.
- 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3+ years with a Master’s degree;
- Experience with designing both Serverless architecture with Lambda functions, ECS / Fargate, Docker containers and EC2 servers
- Good understanding of modern cloud native architectural patterns to build highly scalable, available, fault tolerant, secure and cost effective solutions.
- Lean Agile Implementation experience, product development experience and good knowledge on devops and CI/CD
- Knowledge on Azure is nice to have, but is not mandatory
- Good knowledge and hands-on with integrating AWS services with third party tools like DataDog, PagerDuty, Splunk etc.
- Ability to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job ID: R065103