Software Senior Engineer (I7) - DevOpsBangalore, India 12/04/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Service Desk Analyst.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead
5 + years of hands on experience as a Developer / DevOps engineer/ SDET delivering enterprise grade software products/ solutions.
Provide technical assistance in building and maintaining Continuous Integration and Delivery process.
Experience with CI/CD workflow to provision, secure, connect, and run any infrastructure for any application.
Expertise on a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (such as AWS, Azure) including hands on.
Expertise on programming language such as Java, Advance Java and scripting language such as Python.
Experience with automation/configuration management using Jenkins, Github, and Ansible, Chef or equivalent.
Experience with Docker, Terraform and most of the Hashicorp tools.
• Software Senior Engineer who can be part of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and Continuous Testing team and help the RSA Netwitness engineering team to accelerate the delivery of product.
• Engineer can foster a high-trust culture and a scientific approach to organizational automation improvements as being part of DevOps team.
- Good communication, analytical, interpersonal skills
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Inclination to learn new technologies
- Appreciates quality and has some understanding about testing/QE
- Ability to lead people, projects, and operations.
- Good Negotiation skills and Presentation skills
- Knowledge in Networking / Security Domain
Related Job Opportunities
- Senior Manager, Software Quality Engineering Bengaluru, India
- Software Quality Engineer 2 Bengaluru, India
- Vxrail Technical Support Engineer Bengaluru, India