South Asia Global Business Operations - Indonesia Business Partner(BP)
Primary Location: Penang, Malaysia
Serves as single point of contact to local Sales Leadership & BU Leaders to drive profitable growth in region through a cohesive country/regional strategy and appropriate run the business cadence. Collaborates on designing and driving local GTM Strategy with centralized functional expertise.
The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of business and people management skills. This person should provide strategic support for a multitude of stakeholders across the GBO/CFO communities as well as Sales Leadership
This individual plays a key role as subject matter expert and consultant to the Sales team and should position themselves as a trusted advisor to the Sales & GBO leadership team. Must be a high performer and capable of adapting to a fast changing environment.
- Works directly with Sales & BU Leadership to define and operationalize GTM Strategy and Sales Priorities including sales coverage, alignment and attainment levels leveraging centralized support
- Drives local “Run The Business” activities, including IOP, management cadence to monitor and measure overall business performance through metrics, KPI’s and develops corrective actions when necessary
- Proactive deal and customer engagement to maximize profitability for large deals. Manage the cadence of the Deal Governance Process, delegate on deal review and approval, collaborates effectively/negotiates with corporate facing functions (Legal, DFS, GRA/GRO, GBS Field Inventory, CFS & reviews).
- Sales Productivity & Performance- providing detailed insights to sales leaders to optimize sales effectiveness and drive action plans
- Business governance/controls- Inventory mgmt., Approval process, Key controls: special pricing, contract review, extended terms, contribution margin, Orders, Sales Opex, COD, Demand Acceleration, Rebates, Concessions
- Sales Leadership (RSM, DVP, BU, RTM, Channel, Specialty)
- Regional Business Management
- Corporate Finance (GRA, GRO, Special Pricing)
- Corporate Operational Functions (GBS, Legal, COC, Supply Chain, Sales Enablement)
Special skills/educational/functional requirements
- Strong understanding of Sales, Sales motions, Go To Market strategy
- Strong understanding of local industry market landscape
- Emotional Intelligence –Leadership skills principles
- Clear concise communications at all levels
- Provide sound objective advice for decisions based on data driven insights
- Solid understanding of business financials, P&L mgmt.
- Ability to influence outcomes to maximize financial performance
- Ability to build relationships, collaborate cross functionally, leverage partnerships to drive execution
- Finance & Business Acumen
Job ID: R085372