To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Specialist Business Operations - Collections
Primary Location: Bangalore,
Additional Location(s): Bengaluru, India
Specialist, Business Operations (Collections)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Specialist on our Collections team in Bangalore.
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
This individual will support the Credit and Collections operation to ensure the integrity of RSA’s accounts receivable is maintained and to consistently meet quarterly aging targets. Responsible for supporting escalations from teams both internally and externally, and resolving billing issues in a timely manner. Prepare and review a variety of financial reports and assist in maintaining and updating company financial models and forecasts.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee Credit and Collection activity to ensure invoices are paid within terms and over 60 day aging targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and internal departments.
- Implement and improve tools related to forecasting and reporting processes.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Liaise with various groups including but not limited to, Sales, Professional Services, Customer Order Management and Manufacturing.
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and business partnering skills.
- Able to handle multiple and competing priorities.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with sense of urgency and accountability.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Bachelors (Non -Technical)
- Experience in a finance/customer service/shared service environment an advantage.
- Collection experience preferred.
- Familiarity with SAP a plus.
- Excel experience required.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Job ID: R066315
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.