Specialist IT Application ManagementBangalore, India 04/12/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Service Desk Specialist.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell Internal Service Desk is the 1st line of support for Employees and In this Job Role you get to learn about all the IT Applications and Infrastructure supported by Dell and Assisting End users to meet the day to day operational needs of Each Line of Business to achieve the Best for Dell Technologies and provide the best in Class IT Support.
You will be providing first level IT support to all Internal Dell employee worldwide. Being the face of Dell IT handling all the IT issues with the below responsibilities
- Troubleshoots low-to-moderate technical problems within acceptable service levels, often with assistance from teammates
- Communicates primarily within functional teams to provide problem resolution updates
- Strives to understand and leverages technical and incident communication structure
- Utilizes internal resources and teammates to investigate technology and comprehend procedures
- Monitors and reacts to output from tools and monitoring systems and applies information to outages and process improvement projects
- Reviews and analyzes company-specific and industry knowledge to build knowledge base; may contribute to documentation and knowledge bases
- Works on tasks that are single-threaded, may work on multiple incidents or projects simultaneously depending on complexity
- Typically receives confirmation from more senior team members to move forward with complex system changes
- May assist in problem recreation and root-cause analysis with senior staff
- Adheres to standards, documented procedures, and technical improvements that are already established and implemented
- Properly escalates more complex instances to more senior team members
You will be required to have the following:
- Graduation a Must
- Service Desk Experience
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Good Communication Skill
- Good knowledge in MS office, Windows operating systems, hardware & Networking & COTS Application
- Willing to work in 24*7 environment, Voice process & in shifts
- ITIL V3 Foundation
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Information-Technology Job ID: R43901
Related Job Opportunities
- Consultant IT Application Management Bengaluru, India
- Sr Advisor Application Management Bengaluru, India
- Senior Software Engineer - IT Bengaluru, India