Technician Technical SupportBangalore, India 02/10/2019
Job Title: Technician Technical Support
Responsible for selling warranty solutions & providing telephone/email/chat and remote diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products. Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action. Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer technical problems/issues related to hardware, software and networking via e-mail/chat and phone.
- Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place).
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
- Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Remains knowledgeable of Dell’s product line, current industry products and technologies.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to Dell standards.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
- Should be open to work in night shifts in a 24x7 environment.
- Should have excellent communication skills in English.
- Should have strong technical skills
- Minimum Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3)
- Undergraduates with at least 12 months of international call center / 24 months of domestic call center or any other work experience – full time experience.
Job Family: Product-Services Job ID: R82482
Related Job Opportunities
- Worforce Management Advisor Bengaluru, India
- Sr Analyst, Customer Technical Training Bengaluru, India
- Advisor, Customer Technical Training Bengaluru, India
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.