Emerging Business - Secure State Solutions Sales Executive - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: Boston,Massachusetts
San Francisco,California,USA; Palo Alto,California,USA; Dallas,Texas,USA;
VMware is looking for dynamic Account Executives with prior experience in software or solutions selling to drive our expansion and global presence.
About You: You're a high-energy, creative salesperson who is eager to learn and contribute to building and accelerating our company's growth. Experience working within a startup type group, driving hyper growth with a new or emerging technology and track record for quota achievement.
- Teams with other VMware account team members to grow the Secure State business in your Enterprise account assignments.
- Prepare & implement a territory plan that identifies specific “profile fit” targets then execute the plan to increase revenue by penetrating these targets with Secure State sales
- Prospect and develops business, respond to RFPs, and develops proposals for presentation to customers.
- Create a crisp software proposal with technical and business value articulated clearly
- Drive an efficient sales cycle from appointment through technical validation to close while working with primary account owners.
- Demonstrate solution selling techniques, leveraging deep product knowledge, to uncover customer challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- Build long-term relationships with customers and stay connected to expand business.
- Manage and build a growing pipeline.
- A BS/BA, or equivalent.
- Highly consultative sales professional approach with superb communication and closing skills
- A background in SaaS sales with experience in Public Cloud and Security.
- 8+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role in the high-tech industry
- Security software solution sales experience with solutions such as Palo Alto Networks Prisma, CrowdStrike, Carbon Black, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to map and align solution value to CxO and senior sales business manager level within an organization.
- Proven executive level persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Experience with complex sales cycles and Enterprise acquisition processes.
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills.
- A pioneering personality that enjoys the challenges of trailblazing new solutions to market.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-06-23
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2107705