Manager, Partner Technical Account Management
Primary Location: Boston,Massachusetts
VMware is looking for a Manager to lead our Partner TAM organization for CloudHealth and drive best in class levels of adoption and value realization for customers. The role will manage the Partner Technical Account Management team in AMER. This role will report into the Director of Partner Success at CloudHealth by VMware.
You are an accomplished customer success leader with experience leading teams and driving software adoption and value realization in a B2B software environment (ideally SaaS). You enjoy working hands-on with customers, but also building and scaling teams. You hold yourself accountable for delivering results for your teams and region, but also are comfortable working as part of a matrixed global organization. You are comfortable working in a fast paced, growing entrepreneurial environment.
- Communicate the value proposition for the CloudHealth platform and understand how it can be applied to address specific customer needs.
- Be responsible for delivering high net revenue retention, low gross revenue and customer logo churn, high software adoption and high customer satisfaction/net promoter scores for our SaaS platform.
- Manage the customer experience - from sales handoff through post-sales on-boarding and adoption - for Partners and Channel customers.
- Meet with customers across the region to drive their adoption and value realization, and to identify areas of improvement for our platform, organization, and process.
- Partner closely with the sales organization to drive new sales, renew contracts, drive paid CS attach rate, minimize customer churn, and maximize revenue expansion.
- Work closely with partners to enable their success, as well as explore additional opportunities for joint value creation between CloudHealth, partners, and customers.
- Research, develop and apply best practices to improve and keep Partner engagement fresh.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience both as an individual contributor and/or leader in customer-facing organizations in a software company (ideally SaaS).
- Experience with modern customer success processes, strategies and tools. Gainsight experience preferred.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), a real passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Proven track record of success in a fast growing and scaling business.
- Comfort level working in a metric-driven environment, including reporting on and improving business performance against a set of monthly KPIs and metrics.
- Strong client relationship skills and ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working for a US-based software company in a matrixed organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
Category : Services and Consulting
Subcategory: Technical Account Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-06-15
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2106103