Client Solutions, Commercial Sr Brand AdvisorDublin, Ireland, Bracknell, United Kingdom 12/06/2018
Client Solutions, Commercial Sr Brand Advisor
Location: Dublin, Bracknill
Closing date: 17th Dec 2018
Dell’s CoC Product Marketing Team has a vision to become a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organisation. We are looking for a performance marketing professional to take on the role of CS Commercial Sr Brand Advisor for Medium Business in the UK and Ireland, based in Dublin, Ireland – a role that will be key to shaping our offerings, influencing our stakeholders’ perceptions and behaviours and driving profitable growth.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives. There is a winning culture built on a platform of integrity and a spirit of innovation. We will also provide the mentoring, training and opportunities for you to fulfil your ambitions and potential.
As the Sr Brand Merchandising Advisor, you will design the strategic plan and promotional roadmap for the commercial client portfolio (Mobility, Desktops, Tablets, Services and Software/Peripherals) to drive growth in commercial mid-market. This will include both on and offline routes to market via our direct sales channel as well as our channel partners. Working as part of the Client Solutions team with strong links to the commercial strategist and marketing teams you will thrive in the value added, insight-based and customer focused environment.
The role will work closely with the local country’s extended commercial teams (including finance, sales, marketing, online and operations) to deliver strategies and tactics that are aligned to the Client Solutions priorities of increasing market share and profitable growth.
This is a high impact role with high visibility that requires a highly motivated candidate with strong communication and analytical skills.
Manage Medium Business CSG Planning and Catalogue:
- To include both the Direct and Channel routes to market, offline as well as online with Premier Page teams
- Selection of the configurations for the local market and complete lifecycle management of the country catalogue (transitions, add/deletes)
- Weekly tracking of the transactional performance of the business and associated actions (Smart Selection and Product mix)
- Perform Market data analytics and internal assessment (via sales/partners) to determine portfolio requirements and Dell’s competitive position
- Provide updates to Bi-Annual Business Cycle Plan
- Run Weekly Smart Selection / Inventory Update Presentations to local leadership team
- Provide feedback to Pricing on market requirements to support Catalogue selection
Promotions and Marketing Interlock – Smart Selection & Client Updates
- Promotional Roadmap ownership for MB, aligned to other country segments and RTMs (CSB and Distribution)
- Coordinate with the regional merchandising teams (CSB and Distribution) to implement approved promotions
- Responsible for regular briefings of CS key products and offers into GTM Marketing assets and Online/Premier Page; (dependent on marketing plan)
- Collaborate with regional Marketing, Finance, CS, EMEA Pricing, Online and Distribution / CSB teams, to align strategy and drive execution
- Prepare the financial business case and RUM impact estimation and get approval with BU’s / Finance for specific product and / or GTM strategies for your given segment
- ISM Engagement to ensure accurate CSG portfolio performance via huddles/weekly calls
- Sales enablement on new CSG catalogues and transitions, as well as ad-hoc product training
- Day-to-day involvement with sales i.e. product info, stock, smart selection catalogue requirements / queries
- Support MB sales with large bid responses i.e. providing Smart Selection configs and LCL options, to maximise cost savings
- Provide weekly updates to Country Demand planner for supply trends and ensure stock availability for midmarket business demands
- Large deal fulfilment
- Track SSL mix and DSI levels via effective and strategic planning, and required demand shaping
- Aged Inventory Management responsibilities for country
- 5 years+ experience in online sales or marketing essential
- Strong ability to motivate and achieve results through others
- Strong level of business acumen in the IT sector, augmented by strong analytical capabilities
- Product management and merchandising skills required
- Online marketing, pricing and/or demand generation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary
- A strong drive for results, organizational agility and coordination skills
- Strong communication skills – and the ability to build / lead strategy
- You have experience in developing, launching and leading a high performing portfolio
- You have relevant education background within business and/or marketing
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Marketing Graduates Job ID: R82516
Related Job Opportunities
- UK Small Business Events Manager Multiple Locations
- Microsoft Enterprise Solutions Engineer Multiple Locations
- Accounting Advisor Dublin, Ireland
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.