To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Enterprise Account Manager, Archer (GRC)
Primary Location: ,
Additional Location(s): Bracknell, United Kingdom
Enterprise Account Manager - Archer (Governance, Risk and Compliance)
UK - Bracknell, London, Remote
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) programs and solutions help organizations become more agile, gain greater visibility into their data, and drive a trusted operational framework across the enterprise. EMC's GRC strategy includes an open platform, technology solutions, and an active community of users and partners to provide a holistic view of an organization's total risk and compliance profile. All elements of the GRC product portfolio leverage the next-generation RSA Archer GRC management platform that allows business units to work together using common processes and information. This platform approach allows organizations to have centralized views into enterprise risk, automated and consistent business processes, integrated systems, and information as well as flexibility to evolve as business needs change.
The Sales Specialist is responsible for identifying and developing new business to grow the client base and gain market share. The focus will be on selling high value, complex solutions including consulting services to solve organizations’ GRC needs. The individual must be capable of understanding the customer’s business drivers, business issues and objectives so she/he can translate and articulate RSA Archer’s value propositions at all levels.
- Achieve both quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives.
- Work with, and drive a virtual team, engaging effectively with professional services, System Integrator community, value added resellers, product management, technical consultants & RSA resources as and when required
- Identify and pursue sales opportunities in the assigned territory. Drive business development and pre-sales initiatives by leveraging both industry and technical background.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into RSA Archer opportunities. Build value-added relationships within the domain of the account - become the trusted advisor.
- Lead the GRC sales campaign from a “business” perspective including ensuring we have a full understanding of the customers’ pain, desired outcomes, and minimum requirements while establishing the value of RSA’s solution. Work with the broader GRC specialist and RSA sales teams to move the sales opportunities to closure.
- Establish and build on relationships with the principal advisory partners, SI’s and channel partners who can affect current/future business within accounts.
- Work with internal departments on expansion of existing business, new application identification and development, conducting strategic analysis of market trends and the competition in order to create new opportunities for RSA.
- Proven enterprise sales experience within the fields of IT Risk, Operational Risk, Business Resiliency, Regulatory Compliance, or other GRC areas.
- Deep subject matter expertise in managing risk and compliance processes within large, complex organizations
- Passion for governance, risk and compliance topics
- Ability to effectively communicate with high level business executives
- Ability to assist organizations to develop a business case for investing in GRC projects
- Ability to analyse information and draw accurate conclusions
- Ability to work independently as well as manage a virtual team
- Ability to effectively persuade executives to realize the benefits of GRC programs and RSA Archer
- Goal orientated with an innovative approach to solving problems
- Prior RSA Archer experience is preferred
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.