NVIDIA Field Marketing Manager - EMEA Server CoC
Primary Location: London, United Kingdom
Bracknell, United Kingdom
NVIDIA Field Marketing Manager – EMEA Server CoC
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a NVIDIA Field Marketing Manager on our Data Center Compute Solutions (DCCS) Marketing team team in London to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The primary role of the EMEA NVIDIA Field Marketing Manager (FMM) is to drive and grow the NVIDIA business for HPC / AI (DL and ML) and VDI on Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers in assigned region and focus verticals.
- Responsible for driving HPC/AI(ML/DL)/VDI business growth according to or above the yearly targets and NVIDIA buyer base expansion.
- Work with CoC extended team defining strategy and programs,
- Focus on execution in assigned region
- Drive enablement for sales and pre-sales in specific solution selling and program execution.
- Support sales and pre-sales in selling NVIDIA solutions and advocate NVIDIA priorities.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience within business innovation via AI\ML solutions
- Proven relationship with ISV and partners ecosystem for AI\ML vertical solutions and use cases
- Channel knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience in product/sales/marketing/program management role.
- Self-starter and strong change management skills
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong ability to engage with people at all different levels of the organization
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 21st May 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.Job ID: R094835