Technical Trainer, BoomiLondon, United Kingdom, Bracknell, United Kingdom 03/06/2019
Technical Trainer (Dell Boomi)
UK - Remote
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Customer Technical Training Advisor on our Professional Services team in the UK.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell harnesses the power of technology to drive human progress. But ultimately, it’s people who choose how our products will be used. That’s why our Customer Technical Training team has such a vital role to play. They design and deliver all kinds of training courses – from lectures to lab exercises – for the benefit of internal and external customers. Working closely with colleagues, tech experts, partners and customers, they shape curriculum content to suit diverse needs. Everything they do is about unlocking ways to get the best from our technology.
The Customer Technical Training Advisor is a highly visible position in the Education Services group within Dell Boomi’s Professional Services Organization. This role will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating effective, innovative, high-quality learning solutions that increase performance and meet enterprise-wide learning and development needs in the EMEA region. This individual will become and serve as Education Services subject matter expert on the assigned topics. Working across departments as well as externally, this individual will help in assessing demand for current and future topics as well as keeping materials current.
- Prepares and conducts a set of technical training programs.
- Develops and maintains communication and collaboration among staff and other department/functional areas within supported business units
- Assesses training needs and recommends training programs for external clients and partners
- Helps establish and assure adherence to personal schedules, budgets, work plans and performance requirements
- Collaborates with instructional designer and subject matter experts for course design of blended learning solutions, including certifications.
- Continuously enhances personal technical instructional delivery and presentation skills & Incorporates feedback into updated materials.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities for new course content; Provides feedback to leadership on all training and development updates and programs
- Solid experience teaching or coaching in a professional environment AND experience in designing technical course content
- Viewed as an expert on training and development research, learning and motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques that ensure optimal level of training delivery initiatives
- Solid class presentation, facilitation and management
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds and individuals
- Is curious, self-motivated with a strong desire to learn new technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable metrics and how to measure and report on them and ability to work on multiple projects and/or tasks with aggressive deadlines
- Experience with Boomi products and Integration marketplace
- French and/or German language proficiency
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can deliver world-class training that focuses on ground-breaking technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITYJob Family: Product-Services Job ID: R96874