Accounts Receivable Specialist with GermanBratislava, Slovakia 11/05/2019
Accounts Receivable Specialist with German
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
We are a global finance team. Dell Finance department of 700+ people in Bratislava is a Center of Excellence, providing wide range of unique opportunities. Financial professionals in various finance teams such as FP&A, Accounting, Commercial finance, Tax, Audit, Sales Compensation Planning, Treasury and Financial Shared Services.
This person will be responsible for cash collection and debt recovery for a specific area and range of customers. Moreover, he/she will:
- Be responsible for a designated area of a specific ledger
- Chase of overdue via telephone, email, letter
- Ensure accounts are chased on a daily basis, daily customer contact in order of cleaning up the open positions
- Assist in the recovery of debt through the legal proceedings
- Achieve set weekly/monthly cash collection targets
- Deal with queries from internal/external customers in a timely manner, Co-operate closely with credit clearing, sales, customer care and tech. support
- Support improvement and best practice sharing initiatives
- Fluent German and English
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Excel) is required
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, able to make decision, structured, self-motivated, reliable and independent
- Previous experience in Collection area is a plus
Salary starting from: 1 200 EUR Gross/month
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.Job Family: Finance-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R042898
Related Job Opportunities
- Research&Development Inventory Planner Bratislava, Slovakia
- ISG Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia
- VAT Senior Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia