Advisor, Account Services Management
- Bratislava, Slovakia
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Product Services team member?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Account Services Management
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
From objective assessment and strategy development to full-scale implementations, our consultants leverage prescriptive approaches and proven methodologies to plan and execute customers IT, digital or workforce transformation. We help our customers to deliver real business value every step of the way.
- Collaborate with account team members and other Dell Technologies colleagues to grow our business: develop focus accounts, identify sales opportunities and serve as a contact point with internal support teams.
- Maximize the value of the customer’s investment in Dell Technologies throughout the end-to-end product life-cycle. Guide service delivery, develop creative solutions to customer challenges and ensures customer awareness of support entitlements.
- Assist customers to operate a range of solutions including data center, cloud and end-user technologies. Help customers to adopt tools and services that enable them to be more productive and reduce downtime. Act as a single point of contact for support requirements in relation to your assigned customers’ IT environment.
- Leverage your relationship skills to articulate and demonstrate the value of our premium support services; build brand loyalty, relationships and drive growth within your assigned accounts.
- Ensure effective ownership and communication of support service activities between the customer, technical support and the account team, which includes problem management.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activities in support of your customers and Dell EMC’s business processes. Utilize ITIL based knowledge within a project management framework to improve support processes and procedures.
- Develop and coordinate proactive maintenance initiatives based on industry best practices.
- 3+ years of customer relationship and development experience. Proven track-record in large customer service account management.
- Experience in the IT/Technology industry.
- Ability to effectively engage and build relationships with a range of contacts, from technicians to directors. Motivated to network and collaborate with different people.
- Excellent presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Driven self-starter that takes initiatives with a strong can-do mentality.
- Knows how to prioritize and able to keep all balls in the air.
- Fluency in English, French will be plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in business development.
- Business process certifications (ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP, etc.)
- Experience of working in support services environments or managing enterprise IT solutions, ideally data center technologies and solutions.
- Experience of managed services or system integration experience.
- Experience of IT project management utilizing an accredited framework.
Salary starting from: 2000 EUR monthly gross
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to play a key role at the heart of outstanding account services, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Product-Services Global-Services Services Job ID: R043234
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Bratislava Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.