AI Data Scientist Advisor/Sr. AdvisorBratislava, Slovakia 01/09/2020
Statistical & Machine Learning / AI Data Scientist Advisor/Sr. Advisor
Do you want to solve some of the hardest problems for business leveraging ML/AI? Do you want to learn how to build algorithms that scale – most of our use cases start with 10 million+ rows of data 😊.
We are transforming Marketing at Dell. Come join Dell's Customer Engagement Platform.
About the position
Our data scientists & engineers are helping to shape our marketing strategy for a digital world.
What are our goals in Marketing?
- Drive perception;
- Drive demand;
- Grow the buyer base;
- Build the best content.
The models and solutions you deliver will be the essential ingredient we use to supply our customers & sales with relevant product recommendations and creative breakthroughs to our business.
You should have extensive experience in analyzing and building models against extremely large datasets. You should have excellent business and communication skills to be able to work with business owners to develop and define key business questions, and to build models and simulations that answer those questions.
We expect you to be familiar with most of the standard methods: linear regression, logistic regression, regularized regressions, nearest neighbours, k-means, DB scan, collaborative filtering, decision trees, random forests, extreme gradient boosting, support vector machines, neural networks and deep learning – including deep neural networks and deep belief networks. However, it is also important to be creative in applying/implementing new methods or combinations of those to our data.
You will be applying, but also developing/improving, supervised and unsupervised algorithms. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate and develop your analytical and technical skills with challenging projects and work with our experienced data scientists and big data engineers. Expect to expand your skills in Python / R, the Hadoop ecosystem including Spark (Scala / PySpark / SparklyR) & Hive, relational databases, and applying machine learning techniques to large datasets.
We offer you a fast-paced work environment in a diverse team with exposure to Dell teams across the globe. You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative, and cross-functional team focused on making significant business impacts.
- Lead discussions to frame problem statements, develop hypotheses, design data frames, recommend modeling approaches, measure success & testing criteria
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale feature engineering, model development, model validation and production
- Communicate with product teams and leadership and turn hard and abstract into simple and approachable
- professional experience. 6+ years of experience in predictive modeling and analysis, preferably customer journey and targeting to drive business outcomes
- Education (Master’s degree or higher) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Proficiency in Python or R especially on data wrangling, analysis, and modeling
- Expertise in experiment design and methods, from A/B tests to quasi-experiments
- Excellent problem solving, analytic skills, and written and oral English communication skills
- Experience with Apache Spark in particular MlLib (incl. Scala, PySpark and/or SparklyR)
- Have deployed models in production or know how it is done. Experience with Kubeflow or other docker/container based solution, Experience with Pytorch or Tensor flow are big plus
Salary starting from: 2800 EUR gross monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Data-Science-&-Analytics Job ID: R045588
Related Job Opportunities
- Modeling & Customer Intelligence Big Data Developer Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Plays Program Manager Bratislava, Slovakia
- Privacy Operations Manager Bratislava, Slovakia