Business Development Senior Advisor for GermanyBratislava, Slovakia 06/18/2019
Business Development Senior Advisor for Germany
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
- Provide Analysis on Marketing KPI (Pipeline, Buyer Base, Marketing Engagement) in Germany to identify sales opportunities and to support strategic initiatives as a business partner of the local leadership team.
- Ownership of at least one marketing initiative on EMEA level. Work as interlock with the global marketing team to secure timeliness and accuracy of the data delivery. Define the standard review format and cadence within the region.
- Provide market insights (e.g. IDC, Gartner) for Desktops, Notebooks, Workstations, Servers and Storage and provide business analysis support for OPS reviews and SMT reviews
- Support decision making by providing analytics and recommendations for the business
- Extract and interrogate information from available data sources to reveal trends & behaviors to enhance understanding and fact-based decision making
- Liaise with colleagues in EMEA to ensure sharing of best practices
- Build and adhere to a clear vision of the intended outcome and deliverables from your work (content quality, timescales, business impact and measurement).
- Fluent German & English language skills. Capable to present and negotiate with executives in both languages
- Technical skills and ability to work on analytics end to end from extracting data from databases, analyzing & visualizing the data to delivering executive insights
- Strong business acumen and be able to work effectively with senior management
- First rate interpersonal skills within working in remote environment. Ability to work as part of a wider team across segments and geographies
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Power BI
- Ability to convert data to insights, Strong logical and process building skills, Good at driving issues to a conclusion,
- Comfortable to present directly to large audiences & executives
- MS Access, MS SQL Server, Business intelligence data query experience, Programming & SQL server developing skills are beneficial
- Educational background in statistics and data modelling would be a definite asset
- Statistical modeling skills are preferred.
- Candidate should feel enthusiastic about delivering best-in-class insights, drive continual progress, be able to communicate with confidence, clarity, and honesty, and take initiative and assume ownership of a wide variety of deliverables.
Salary starting from: 2600 EUR gross/month
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to play a driving role in shaping marcom strategy for ground-breaking products, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Marketing Job ID: R83592
Related Job Opportunities
- Displays & Clients Peripherals Medium Business Merchandising Manager-EMEA Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA CSG Alliances & Partner Management Operations Lead Bratislava, Slovakia
- Merchandising Advisor for Consumer and Small Business - Germany and Switzerland Bratislava, Slovakia