Business Operations SpecialistBratislava, Slovakia 07/09/2019
Business Operations Specialist with English and preferably an additional foreign language
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Business Operations Specialist on our Sales Operations team in Bratislava.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Responsible for all order booking activities and ensures all orders are processed in accordance with customer and business requirements. Manages the collection of all paperwork and ensures that all approvals are submitted, current and correct contract data is included and that all basic revenue recognition guidelines are met
- Assist with sales management to ensure forecast and territory management accuracy, research and report discrepancies in sales figures and communicates with sales teams to update information accordingly
- May participate in District level sales manager meetings and conference calls. Prepares presentations for sales meetings and Quarterly Business Review meetings.
- Help train new and existing sales personnel on all order management systems and processes.
- May provide subject matter expertise on more complex deals including ELA's, leases, involving multiple countries and/or business Units.
- Fluent English and Finnish or German or Swedish or Italian
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Ability to work independently, analyze information and draw accurate conclusions but also to work in a team.
- Customer focused
- Sense of urgency and ability to take initiative
- Time management skills, organizational skills, ability to execute and to adapt to change
- Related experience will be an advantage
Salary starting from: 1100 EUR Gross/monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Job ID: R64281
Related Job Opportunities
- Pricing Senior Analyst, Prepaid & Renewals Deal Finance Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Planning and Strategy Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- Query and Issue Management Process Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia