Business Operations SpecialistBratislava, Slovakia 01/24/2020
Business Operations Specialist
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Business Operations Specialist on our Business Operations team in Bratislava.
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
- Responsible for all order booking activities and ensures all orders are processed in accordance with customer and business requirements.
- Manages the collection of all paperwork and ensures that all approvals are submitted, current and correct contract data is included and that all basic revenue recognition guidelines are met
- Act as liaison between sales, business operations and Global Business Services to ensure all orders are booked, billed, invoiced and shipped correctly, facilitate communications with other field organizations when necessary
- Assist with sales management to ensure forecast and territory management accuracy, research and report discrepancies in sales figures and communicates with sales teams to update information accordingly
- May participate in District level sales manager meetings and conference calls. Prepares presentations for sales meetings and Quarterly Business Review meetings.
- Help train new and existing sales personnel on all order management systems and processes.
- May provide subject matter expertise on more complex deals, leases, involving multiple countries and/or business Units.
- Fluent English and very good German or French is mandatory.
- Sense of urgency, ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Ability to work independently as well as in strong team cooperation, analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Time management skills, organizational skills, ability to execute and ability to adapt to change
Salary: starting from 1100 EUR gross / monthly
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Professional-Services Business-Support Job ID: R052253
Related Job Opportunities
- Data Analysis Advisor EMEA Bratislava, Slovakia
- Partner Management Operations, Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- Data Analyst Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia