Campaign Audience Selection Lead, AdvisorBratislava, Slovakia 11/08/2019
CSB Targeting Team – Campaign Audience Selection Lead, Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Audience Selection Lead on our Marketing team in Bratislava.
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
About Audience Selection Lead
- Closely cooperates with internal marketing partners to gather full understanding of marketing campaigns requirements
- Utilizes SAS MA software package and/or SQL to pull out the right targeting audience in a right time
- Further analyzes and interprets audience lists to ensure the right audience is targeted
- Reviews marketing campaign vehicles and business health reporting to ensure campaigns are delivering results consistent with objectives
- Suggests innovation and targeting optimization through applying marketing knowledge & expertise
- Drives adoption by the business, educate the key marketing partners and acts as subject-matter expert on business processes of assigned area
- Defines business requirements while designing, developing and testing moderately complex knowledge capture processes and engineer elaborate workflows, search capabilities and measurement approaches
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills with experience in global inclusive working environment
- 2-5 years of Marketing experience with multi-touch targeted communication strategies -- in data Analytics or Marketing Operations
- Good understanding of Marketing campaigns and different vehicles used for targeting the right audience
- Experience in analyzing Marketing campaigns or other vehicles performance, optimizing customer experience, interpreting data and developing recommendations based on findings
- Partnering closely with business partners in meeting their data needs and understanding data requirements
- Provide routine and ad hoc reports, graphs, and presentations
- Experience in SAS MA, UNICA, SQL or other marketing automation tool
- Willingness to learn new tools/data languages
- Experience championing process improvements, best practices and knowledge sharing within the organization as it pertains to business intelligence, analytics and data integration capabilities
We’re a dynamic, enthusiastic and diverse team located across the world leveraging on different skills, knowledge and expertise from every one of our team members. We want to play a key active role in a digital marketing transformation and create the future, now.
We’re looking for a new colleague who wants to be a part of this journey and -- with our support -- wants to grow & develop in this area. Join us!
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Business-Support Job ID: R044416
Related Job Opportunities
- Marketing Product Owner Bratislava, Slovakia
- OMS- Order Management Site PM Bratislava, Slovakia
- PINE Customer intelligence & Data Modeling Sales Plays Program Manager Bratislava, Slovakia