To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Online Business Manager for Switzerland (with German)
Primary Location: Bratislava,
Additional Location(s): Bratislava, Slovakia
Online Business Manager for Consumer and Small Business Switzerland (with German)
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play. Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We are supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and operations.
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.
Analyses CSB Segments customer needs to determine the appropriate e-business solution & Delivers and maintains a superior online customer experience & defines Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for online.
- Develops plans and schedules based on prioritization including requirements, asks, review points and reporting and applies deep understanding of emerging online demand generation programs site search strategies to increase revenues and enhance the customer experience
- Understands and incorporates data and analysis to drive test plans and identify opportunities
- Works closely with sales, marketing, merchandising, CoC and development teams regarding on-line strategy and content
- Maintains deep understanding of industry and competitor activities and new online strategies and tools
- Collaborate with Commercial organization to build strong synergies
- Graduate degree and relevant E-Commerce experience
- Strong analytical skills and strict attention to details
- Fluent verbal, written and presentation skills in German and English
- Good time management skills with a strong drive for results, organizational agility and coordination skills
- Have an interest in developing career in IT industry
- Master MS Excel advanced features
- Deep understanding of Consumer and Small Business trends and deep understanding of Swiss E-Commerce landscape
Salary starting from: 2700 EUR monthly gross
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
We are proud of the way we have embraced diversity at Dell and created an inclusive working environment. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.Job ID: R066443