Data AdvisorBratislava, Slovakia 12/23/2019
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Our analytical team is part of a broader transformation organization responsible for driving change in the pricing domain and enabling data driven decisions through data marts, ad-hoc analysis, custom tools and prototyping.
We are looking either for a data analyst, wishing to expand his/her skill set into the technical domain or SQL developer who wants to broaden his/her horizons in analytical area. Our team always welcomes new additions to enrich its diverse structure across seniority and fields of expertise.
If you join our team, you can look forward to the friendly atmosphere in our office with a good laugh every day, almost no fights for the AC settings and occasional sharing of sweets from the vending machine.
- Work closely with Data domain owners on analytical and data maintenance/migration projects
- Responsible for development, maintenance and migration of data structures and processes
- Identify quality & compliance gaps, formulate solutions, implement required configuration changes
- Data Analyst for pricing and sales compensation tickets
- 4 years of proven experience in data analytics
- Knows the basics of SQL queries and is willing to become proficient in SQL
- Power BI knowledge
- Self-starter that can take lead with minimal direction
- Communication skills, written and verbal presentations
- Experience in global or remote Services/Business support type of environment
- Finance oriented acumen
Salary starting from:1 900,- EUR monthly gross
Job Family: Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group
Job ID: R024241
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment
Related Job Opportunities
- Finance Business Partner, Sales Ops (I6) Bratislava, Slovakia
- EMEA Client Peripherals Senior Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Operations Analyst Bratislava, Slovakia