Data Center Sales Director for the CEE RegionWarszawa, Poland, Bratislava, Slovakia;Budapest, Hungary;Vienna, Austria 11/04/2019
Data Center Sales Director for the CEE Region
Warsaw, Poland or Vienna, Austria other location in the Central Eastern Europe
Can you combine a proven track record in storage sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell Technologies will be second to none. Within the Commercial Sales area, we are looking for a Data Center Sales Director to join our top-calibre team in Warsaw, Poland, Vienna, Austria or other location in Central Eastern Europe.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Drive collaboration, alignment and storage strategy across specialty Business Units in the CEE region (Emerging, Data Protection Solutions, Converged Platforms and Solutions Division, Modern Infrastructure Team, Global Compute and Networking, Channel).
- Develop strong relations and alignment with senior level stakeholders across the region.
- Manage and develop a team of diverse and remote senior level Account Executives.
- Analyze and action IDC storage market share data for each CEE country/sub region.
- Customize training and enablement for CEE region sales teams in storage platforms, TCO selling, MEDDIC, competition, application and database and value based selling based on role and responsibility. Engage in top opportunities.
- Develop regional and country storage Go To Market plan with Country General Managers for both Inside and Outside led Go To Market plan.
- Align CEE with World Wide and EMEA storage plays and resources – Tech Refresh, Transformative License Agreement, Top 200, competitive takeout’s and customized plays for CEE. Develop, implement and measure competitive takeout plays.
- Higher education degree and at least 12 years of experience in modern technology sales.
- Previous experience in people management role(s) with strong leadership abilities.
- Highly developed program and project management skills combined with ability to lead, execute, motivate and influence senior level stakeholders.
- Sufficient experience in selling diverse portfolio of storage solutions combined with demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Great understanding of market trends and challenges with regards to storage sales.
- Experience managing cross-regional assignments, ideally within the CEE region.
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills in English language.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Closing date: Ongoing
Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role in Poland should provide the following statement in their CVs:
“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”
If you automatically wish to be considered for other roles in the future, please, include only the following statement in your CV:
“I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o. for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, item 1182 as amended.”
Please, be aware that your consent for Dell Sp. z o.o. to process your personal data included in your application will be cancelled upon your request.
Dell Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Outside-Sales Sales Job ID: R040797
Related Job Opportunities
- Inside Sales Representative (Chat Small Business Team) Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Planning and Strategy Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia
- PINE Customer intelligence & Data Modeling Sales Plays Program Manager Bratislava, Slovakia