Data Engineer and Machine Learning Developer Senior ConsultantBratislava, Slovakia 04/15/2019
Data Engineer and Machine Learning Developer Senior Consultant
Dell Data Science Factory is looking for skilled data engineer visionary expert to join the AI Journey.
We are building A.I. as service bringing analytics capabilities to point of action for DELL Technologies .
We achieve this leveraging Machine learning algorithms and Business Process Automation solution adopting Pivotal Principles.
We have created Full value chain from Data engineering till API dev that can scale across DELL Technologies .
Dell Digital Analytics & Data Science | Big data Engineering and Solution Development | Data Intelligence Engineering
- You will be responsible for providing the required data engineering capabilities that will enable ingestion and sustaining of these new datasets
- Build data processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata and dependency across modern Developer tools used for Planning, CI/CD and Could Foundry
- Collect and transform unstructured data into actionable insight (ETL, Machine learning , stat tool, math)
- Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution (Python)
- Provide Deep expertise on data sources, required transformations, quality, consistency, velocity, access
- Establish relationships with key business partners/Points of Contact to accelerate issues fix
- Develop and Maintain self-service capabilities for Business KPI drill-down needs (OLAP, TOLAP , Python)
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 12+ years experience in Data or BI engineering dealing with large complex data scenarios.
- Database development (MS SQL/Teradata,OLAP, ETL) is a must
- Experience with data processing software (such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive)
- Experience in software development in one or more languages, such as Python, Java, Go, C++ and/or similar.
- Proven ability to work with varied data infrastructures – including relational databases, column stores, NoSQL databases, and file-based storage solutions
- Expertise in optimizing queries and ETL tasks involving large amounts of data
- Ability to work in Global team, with remote leaders and peers
- Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Enjoy learning new systems and Tools
- Create reliable/maintainable code, find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely (English) both writing and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter.
- Thrive in ambiguity & work with global team across various time-zones
Salary starting from: 4 800 EUR gross monthly
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
- Relocation Support: One time financial contribution
- Health and Insurance Support
- Meal vouchers fully covered
- Flexible working hours – home office
- Volunteering & Community involvement
- Gym in the house & sport activities
- Canteen & Cafeterias in the house
- Language courses
- Product Purchase Plan & Practical Discounts
Job Family: Engineering Data-Science-&-Analytics Job ID: R56836
Related Job Opportunities
- RSA Senior Sales Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia
- Sales Plays Program Manager Bratislava, Slovakia
- AI Data Scientist Advisor/Sr. Advisor Bratislava, Slovakia