Primary Location: Slovakia
Kyiv, Ukraine; Remote - Poland (All Other); Remote - Ukraine; Warszawa, Poland
Slovakia, Poland, Ukraine
Our data scientists & engineers are helping to shape our marketing strategy for a digital world.
The models and solutions you deliver will be the essential ingredient we use to supply our customers & sales with relevant product recommendations and creative breakthroughs to our business.
What you'll achieve
You will be applying, but also developing/improving, supervised and unsupervised algorithms. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate and develop your analytical and technical skills with challenging projects and work with our experienced data scientists and big data engineers. Expect to expand your skills in Python / R, the Hadoop ecosystem including Spark (Scala / PySpark / SparklyR) & Hive, relational databases, and applying machine learning techniques to large datasets.
- Lead discussions to frame problem statements, develop hypotheses, design data frames, recommend modeling approaches, measure success & testing criteria
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale feature engineering, model development, model validation and production
- Communicate with product teams and leadership and turn hard and abstract into simple and approachable
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- You have professional experience in predictive modeling and analysis, preferably customer journey and targeting to drive business outcomes
- Proficiency in Python or R especially on data wrangling, analysis, and modeling
- Expertise in experiment design and methods, from A/B tests to quasi-experiments
- Excellent problem solving, analytic skills, and written and oral English communication skills
- Education (Master’s degree or higher) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Apache Spark in particular Scala, PySpark and/or SparklyR
- Have deployed models in production or know how it is done. Experience with Kubeflow or other docker/container based solutions. Experience with Pytorch or Tensor flow are big plus.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
For Slovakia salary starting from: 2 300 EUR gross monthly
Private employee gym
Private medical care
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell Technologies is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell Technologies are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell Technologies will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell Technologies encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R072751