Data scientists and Data engineer InternshipBratislava, Slovakia 10/21/2019
Data Scientist Internship
Are you keen to work in a dynamic Analytics environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and work cross-functionally to develop first-class data driven analytics programs?
We are developing internship Program for passionate student to join our Data scientists and Data engineering team in Bratislava.
Dell provides end-to-end solutions that enable more affordable and accessible technology around the world, empowering people everywhere to do more. You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives.
- Pulling and structuring large data sets and applying advanced statistical methods
- Describing key variables impacting the business or process in order to drive decision-making or optimization
- Collect and transform unstructured data into actionableinsight in big dataenvironment (ETL, Machine learning , Hadoop)
- Establishing relationships with key business partners or Point of Contacts to improve added value for business
- Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solution (Python) and work in project to develop and support machine learning solution with advanced algorithms (e.g.Clustering with Decision tree, NLP, NN)
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science/IT, Applied Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent science field
- Learning Data science algorithm (Machine learning, Anova)
- Having Statistical and data modelling skills (Python, R)
- Willing to master Data transformation and database development (ETL, SQL, OLAP, Teradata)
- With Team work spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers and being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team
Salary starting from: 6,60 EUR gross/hourly
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Engineering Internships Recent-Graduate Student Job ID: R039909
Related Job Opportunities
- System Engineer Distribution HU, CZ and SK Multiple Locations
- Query and Issue Management Process Engineer Bratislava, Slovakia
- Graduate Development Program Multiple Locations