Dell Technologies Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies, and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
For us is important to share our knowledge with smart and excited about technologies young people who want to join the DevOps world!
What you’ll achieve
You will have a mentor who will help you through your first steps in this new adventure. Working at the cutting edge, you will be part of the team that crafts and develop DevOps for platforms, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies, and partnerships.
- Work in a friendly environment;
- Have an opportunity to become part of a highly professional team;
- 1-on-1 mentorship
- Close work with the greatest minds in our company and learn from their experience;
- Acquiring specific skills were needed to help launch your career in DevOps Engineering;
Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Strong interest in DevOps and Cloud technologies;
- Freely communication in English – both written and spoken
- Passionate about quality – measure twice, cut once
- Proactively asking questions and always wanting to learn more
- Undergraduate or Master's student in computer science, or a related technical field
- Knowledge in containers, software deployment strategies, Git, scripting and automation.
Hourly salary: 6.60 EUR gross
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Community of more than 100 interns at Dell Technologies Bratislava
- Access into Learning studio – more than 2,000 online trainings,
- Dell Laptop
- Option to continue in professional development programs after your graduation
- Networking groups – collaboration, community and personal development (ERGs)
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.